A well-designed website with great user experience is one of the most beneficial investments a brand can make; your homepage, in particular, can have a huge impact on how many of your potential customers stick around to learn more about you.
Tips for Planning an Outstanding Website.
- Visitor Friendly:- The main thing to keep in mind is that your website needs to be visitor friendly. What this means is that your customer must be able to find what they are looking for easily and quickly. And that means great navigational system. Most websites either display their navigation bar on the left or at the top. And since most people are used to this type of navigation, it’s best to stick with it. It also helps to include your navigation bar at the bottom of each page to save your visitors from having to scroll back to the top.
- Search Engine Friendly:- Search engines try to list sites that contain good content, so you need keywords and phrases on your pages that best describe your service and products.
- Informational vs On-line Store:-One of the first decisions you need to make is what type of website to have. Will it be informational only or will it be an on-line store or a combination of both? An informational website is like having an on-line brochure. It does not sell products directly to customers, but rather provides details of your business, its products and services and occasionally features a printable order form. The other type of website is an on-line store. It is a virtual salesperson who potentially never stops providing presales information to your prospects – and then making sales to them.
- Create a Plan:-Before you start thinking about what to write on each page of your website, it is important that you create a plan, which lists all the pages you wish to include
- Focus on the customer and their needs:-Rather than trying to “sell your business”, let your prospects know how your product/service is going to benefit them. Emphasise the benefits and solve problems. Make this the focus of everything you write on every page of your site.
- Remind your visitors:- Remind your visitors they can print out your content. They may browse around your website while it’s printing.
- Use headlines and sub-headlines to grab visitor’s attention
- Spell check and grammar check your website:-Ensure there are no spelling or grammatical errors.
For more information about AMG Web Designing services please contact us 1-877-778-7892or Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org