Identify Genuine and Fake applications with simple steps!
Hundreds of applications are launching in apple and google store day by day. But how many of them are real? What will happen if a fake application has been installed in our mobile? How can we identify a genuine application?
So here are some simple steps to find out fake and genuine mobile applications.
- Search about the developer of the application you wants to install. The developer’s name is placed right below the app. Search on internet. A genuine developer is most likely to have a website and other valid and verifiable details on the Internet.
- Also check out the developer’s profile.
- Read all app permissions carefully. A bit of common sense is what can help you tell the right from the wrong. The permissions asked by an app must comply with its functions/features. For instance, If Skype app requires your permission to access SMS, call logs, Media files, etc., Then that’s Alright, Because these are required for obvious reasons. On the other hand, if a gaming app or a flash light app requires similar permissions, stay away from the app!
- There are application like mobile websites in the store. Noticing this is also an important step to identify fake apps in the Store. And if you come across any such apps, Especially those that are crowded with ads, Then stay away. Genuine developers develop “apps” that can be useful to you and not mobile websites to scam you into clicking on ads or other links.
- Check user reviews, Ratings and reading their reviews also helps. In most cases, If an app is fake or malicious, It is likely that you will come across reviews that say so.
- Another way is to simply ask the Internet. Is (app name) safe to install”. If the app has a bad reputation, It will show up in the search results.
For more information please contact us 1-877-778-7892 or Mail us – email@example.com