Here are some tips to follow for a perfect video.
Videography is one of the common way to capture valuable moments in your life.It is a skill to capture a perfect shot.Now a days we can find lot of video recording devices in the electronics market.
People Around us buy expensive video recording devices but most of them doesn’t know how to use it and to take a better video.If we follow some simple ways it will help you to get beautiful shots.
Here is some common mistake we do while capturing a video.
- Placing every subject in the center of your frame.
- Overuse of on-screen zooms.
- Staying in one spot instead of looking for interesting angles.
- Panning all over the scene
- Shooting everything from standing eye-level.
- Taping only two or three seconds per shot.
- Too much light falling on the background instead of on the subject.
- Some Steps for capturing a video a video.
- Use manual focus if your camcorder has it.
- Set white balance at every location.
- When shooting outdoors, keep the sun behind you.
- Plan your shoot.
- Use a tripod or other image stabilization device.
- For handheld stability, imagine that your camcorder is a very full cup of hot coffee.
- Use the zoom to compose your shot. Avoid zooming while the tape is rolling.
- Move the camcorder only when necessary.
- Shoot to edit.
- Keep your average shot length between 5 and 10 seconds.
- Keep the shot steady (no zoom or pan) for at least 10 seconds
For more tips,live video recording and telecasting please contact us.
AMG STREAMS, LLC
P.O BOX 2003, Valrico,
Florida,USA – 33595
USA: 1-877-778 – 7892
For more information/questions regarding with live streaming and other services please contact us