What are the benefits of having a mobile app?
For most small businesses, every expense, no matter how small, has to have a direct, tangible benefit. There’s little room for speculative costs and ambiguous returns.When it comes to apps, this is good news!
Apps directly increase sales in a number of ways. Each of the features listed below can lead directly to a sale, helping apps prove their worth with nearly every click.
- Boost branding:- Since your company’s logo and slogan are visible on your customer’s mobile screens, its easy to remember your company whenever they need your products/services. It also offers a definite advantage against your competitors who are yet to adopt this business strategy. If you want an instant brand boost or recognition, creating a mobile application is a great way to help improve your corporate branding and overall reputation.
- Improve customer service experience:- Your customers can benefit from being able to access your products/services anytime they want and while on the fly. This is especially true if you don’t have a help line that’s available 24/7. Your app can include a feature where they can contact you day or night, and without necessarily going to your website.
- Mobile orders:- This is the most obvious way to ring up a sale with a mobile app – by offering a way for users to browse your products and submit orders directly through the app.
- Push notification:- When you want to generate revenue, sending a message to users through a push notification is a great way to drive sales. You can simply promote a product or service, or you can tell users about a special offer, deal, discount, or event.
- Loyalty rewards:- Rewards are a time-tested way to increase repeat business from fans. By offering a mobile loyalty program, you can reward frequent shoppers without having to print up cards or worry about tracking – everything is done easily through users’ mobile devices. You can increase sales with minimal extra effort.
- Newsletter signups:- Yet another way to boost revenue is by soliciting newsletter signups through your app. By getting users fully integrated with your business, you can meet them wherever they are with information and special offers.
- Act as a marketing tool:- More than just an application, a mobile app can double as a valuable marketing tool. Since it can be easily integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and other social media sites. That means, with a single tap, customers can share with their network your app and or their experience with your company, which can then offer you free publicity. Plus, using push notification, you can quickly send upcoming promotions or special events to your customers and prospects.
- Generate more income:- A mobile application with order fulfillment ability can readily provide another revenue channel, aside from your website and or brick and mortar store. For example, functionality to make restaurant reservations, book concert tickets, buy goods and services, etc. are possible with a few taps/clicks. But wait, there’s more! You can also earn by charging app users when they upgrade, or by offering in-app advertisements, etc.
- Mobile reservations:- If your business is a restaurant, spa, personal training studio, or other session-based business, mobile reservations allow you to open up your calendar to users. They can pop open the app at their convenience, browse open slots, and book their own reservations as they like. It makes it easier to make reservations and opens up another channel for increasing sales.
- Event RSVPs:- If you’re holding an event, you can allow users to register to attend through your mobile app. In many cases, this can make it a lot easier to manage event attendance! Managing RSVPs by email requires reading and data entry, but using automatic forms on your mobile app is super-simple.
To know more about AMG App development services please contact us 1-877-778-7892or Mail us email@example.com