Now a days a major concern that has emerged among webmasters and web hosts alike is the threat of hacking. Actually it is the process of learning programming languages and computer systems, the term ‘hacking’ has now evolved to mean the practice of bypassing a computer system/network’s security.
There are five forms of attacks commonly used against computers and networks.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks:- usually aimed at networks by third party systems (typically, compromised systems lacking security that unwittingly become hacker accomplices).
- Trojan Horse:- software disguised as something else (typically useful shareware or freeware) and so are installed in your system consciously
- Virus:- Most common and primary concern is to replicate and spread itself, and then destroy or attempt an attack on the host system
- Websites:- Malicious sites that use known security holes in certain Web technologies to trigger your web browser to perform unwanted functions in your system.
- Worm:- It consumes resources (quietly) until the system finally becomes overloaded and ceases to function, Its a combination of a DDoS and a virus attack
Why do hackers hack?
There are so many reasons for that:-To use your computer, To steal services and/or valuable files, For thrill and excitement, As a publicity stunt, To spy on friends, family members or even business rivals, Prestige, Intellectual Challenge, Money.
To know more about Hacking and Website Security Issues please contact us 1-877-778-7892 or Mail us email@example.com