SMS has several advantages than other communication medias. SMS is one of the most immediate channels available; with a read rate of 97%. A significant percentage of SMS campaigns generate a successful combined with other popular channels such as email and social media.
SMS is lightning fast, Literally putting your message into your subscribers’ pockets or purses seconds after you send. A client/customer will almost always have their cellphone on them. The chances the recipient receiving and reading the message is very high.
The benefits of using SMS
- SMS is Personal. It goes straight to the recipient’s mobile phone. The message is literally delivered directly into their hand.
- Real-time two-way SMS communication. Receive replies to your bulk SMS messages.
- An SMS message can reach a customer wherever they are.
- You can get your message out efficiently to the required group.
- If the cell phone is off or out of signal range, the message will arrive at the recipients phone if it is switched on or receives signal within 48 hours of sending.
- SMS messages can be scheduled to go out at a certain date and time.
- You can send bulk SMS messages from your computer.
- Takes less time to send a message than it does to make a phone call.
To know more about our sms services please contact us 1-877-778-7892 or Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org